Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Big girl!


So we are currently going through a lot of changes in the Valdez house! We are working on getting Ella to sleep in her "big girl" bed. No luck so far! I am scared to take the crib apart, I really like my sleep at night! All we need is a two year old roaming the house at night. My Mom and I had fun picking out all the shabby chic bedding, and Ella calls it "very pretty" so I guess it is a hit. (note the first pic above) If anyone has any suggestions on transitioning from crib to bed please let me know. Ella also LOVES to drink water out of a regular cup, as you can see from the second pic. She is not so good at it yet! Her favorite words this week are "delicious" and "yummy boogers" I am sure Victor taught her that one! We are getting ready for the big 2nd birthday party in Houston. I can not believe she is going to be two, the time has flown! Hope everyone is well. I will post again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable! I love her room. Very cute! I can't believe she is fixing to be two. Time sure does fly by!

Lauren :)

The Sundbeck's said...

Yummy buggers!!! LOL!!!!!! Bethany Sundbeck