Sunday, September 7, 2008

Visit from Gran



So we made it to dance class for the first time on Friday and Ella had so much fun! When I left her in the room she was crying (A LOT) but Mrs. Carrie picked her up and consoled her as I left the room. I guess she worked it out because she stayed and participated for the whole hour! She told me after that she could not wait to go back! She has been twirling around all weekend! My Mom has been on a trip with my Aunt for the last week and they stopped in on their way back to TX today. Ella was so excited to see her Gran, but was very sad when she left. Luckily we will see her at the end of the month when we travel to Houston for Reagan's Birthday! School was awesome this week and I am so glad I finally enrolled her, she just loves her teacher and her new friends Stella and Addie , oh and the "Kermit Crabs" (hermit crabs) the class pets! Oh I do have a strange story...Thursday after school Ella wanted to go to Chick-Fil-A for lunch, as we were sitting in the drive through line recapping the school morning this lady rammed into us! She must have been going like 15 MPH! IN THE DRIVE THROUGH LINE! Not much damage to the car, and since we were in the company car it was no big deal. SO we proceed to go back to get in the line again and another lady hits us in the same spot! This one was just a roll into you kind of thing, but what are the odds! Chick-Fil-A is a dangerous place!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! I love the picture of the 3 of you. You have such a beautiful family! I'm so glad dance class turned out well. I bet she is going to love it! I mean what are the chances that you will get hit in the drive through line, much less twice. Cars should barely be moving! At least it wasn't too bad. Glad you guys had a great weekend! :)

ariele post said...

love the pics! so glad she liked dance- i knew she would. wow, i better watch out next time i am in the drive thru- which is pretty often. also, i love victors boston hat :)