
It has been so long since I posted! I have some random pics added in with the Pumpkin Patch. The first pick is from the first day of gymnastics class. Ella absolutely LOVES it! She decided to take Gymnastics instead of dance this year and she could not be happier! The second pic is from the first day of school. She goes to school Monday, Wednesday and Friday and has a blast playing with all her friends and my gosh she has learned SO much this year. Such a smart girl!Pumpkin Patch














So I have been on bed rest for about four weeks now but I took what I call a "get out of jail free card" and went to the p patch with my fam. I hate that I am missing so much, but I know it is what is best for the baby. I am taking shots every week (17P) to try to keep me from going into full labor and I am still contracting a lot. My Mom has been her for 4 weeks now, and she is such a trooper! She has a hard job keeping up with Ella and all the "housework" around here! We don't know what we would do without her! We also finally came up with a name, it took forever, her name will be Ava Grayson Valdez. So glad we could name her after my Daddy who I miss so much! So back to the p patch. We went with our good friends Mike and Dianne and their little girl Megan. Dianne is also pregnant, with a little girl, and due 10 weeks after us. It is going to be great to add two more girls to the group! Ella had a so much fun picking a pumpkin, feeding the animals and watching the pig races. I am so glad I got to go!


1 comment:
Yay!! Missed your posts! Great pictures! You always have Ella dressed so you adorable. You look so beautiful with your little baby bump! You are so blessed to have such an amazing mom!! Hope you are feeling well. Miss ya! :)
Post a Comment