Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hot


Ella is obsessed with Dora!


So we are in Houston for Christmas and it is 80 outside! It doesn't even feel like Christmas time! Ella is scared of Santa so we had to get a friend to come over and play Santa for a pic, it least he has a white beard and she is not afraid of him! We are having fun and I will post more pics after the 25. Love to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally a new post!!!! she is getting so big! have a great christmas in h-town. it is snowing over here as i type-yuck! love you!

ariele

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures of Ella! I really like to one of her in her car. Sooo cute!! I'm so glad I got to meet her over Christmas. She is so sweet. I can really tell how much she loves you! Hope you guys had a great Christmas.

Lauren