




This week has been busy and it is only Wednesday! Sat. we went to Jenn's housewarming party in Houston it was a blast, and her house looks beautiful! Monday Emily and Regan came and spent the day with us (she is now on modified bed rest) the girls had so much fun! We went on a walk and when Ella would go the wrong way Reagan would put her arm on her back and say "no, no Ella this way!" Reagan LOVES to let Ella know she is in charge and the older one! Ella can now say Reagan so that is all I have heard this week! Today is our second Halloween, Ella dressed up as a 50's girl, she was so cute and had so much fun dancing around for all the neighbors! She wore herself out and is now sleeping soundly! Hope you enjoy the pics!



2 comments:
Ella looks adorable!! I love her costume! She looks like she is having so much fun dancing around. Great pictures!
I almost didn't recognize you with your dark hair in the pictures. It looks great!! That got me to thinking about how long it has been since I've seen you. I think it has been almost 5 years. Time has just flown by. I'm so glad you started this blog so we can stay in touch better.
i love love the haloween pics! and may i say how good you look! you all look so happy! what an adorable family!
Ariele
Post a Comment