Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Little big girl

Ella at 3 months
Ella and the fam at 6 months

Ella at her 1st Birthday



On the verge of a breakdown and feeling nostalgic...... Yes it is true, Ella will be 2 on Sunday! It seems like just yesterday she was crawling around on the floor, now she is running, jumping, dancing, singing, the list goes on and on. Last year on her birthday she was walking and saying a few words that no one could understand but me, now she is talking in complete sentences, counting in English and Spanish, and asking me to take her to see Reagan and Addie. What happened to my little baby? Next thing you know she will be asking me to buy her an airplane ticket to go see her best friend Reagan in Houston and her boyfriend Griffin in Boston! She grew into a big girl over night! The time has passed so fast. Now I understand why all the old people say "cherish every moment she will be all grown up before you know it" I always rolled my eyes, but this is true people! The big party is Saturday in Houston and we are praying for fabulous weather! I hope I don't cry, it is just a birthday after all! I will post pics from the party so check back! Love you all!


4 comments:

ariele post said...

i can't believe she is going to be 21 i remember last year when she was turing one! time goes by way too fast!!!! can't wait to hear all about the party. have fun!

ariele

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA!! Time sure does fly by...I can't believe she is already two. Her pictures are so cute! She had so much hair at 3 months! Grace has very short blonde hair. I hope Ella had lots of fun at her party. Can't wait to see the pictures!!
Lauren :)

meredith said...

Awww... Wendi! Your baby is getting so big. She is beautiful, by the way. Its so sad to see them get bigger, I know. I hate it too. Have fun at the birthday party!

ariele post said...

i want to see pics from the b-day party!

ariele