Ella eating a cupcake with her Aunt Nicole
Opening presents
Me and Emily with all our girls! (Ella, Reagan & Lauren)
So I know a post has been long overdue. We have all been sick so I have not been quick in posting picks. Everyone is getting well now so that is good! Today is Victor's Birthday! Happy Birthday baby! Ella's Birthday party was a lot of fun, we had around 40 people at my Mom's house and we had a blast. Ella keeps asking me "mommy can I have another Birthday party?" LOVE IT! She had so much fun with all her friends and family! We were so excited that Victor's Mom and Sister were able to make it from the Valley it is always so great to see them. So anyway here are the pics from the party, enjoy!


1 comment:
oh my gosh!!!!! how cute is her outfit!!!!!!! wish we could have been there!!! and you look great with your hot hubby in new orleans, can't wait to hear all about the house. call me when you get back home!
ariele
Post a Comment