Sunday, April 13, 2008

Last weekend in the apartment!

This is her big fake smile!
PLaying with Victor's PLUS TAX stickers from work!
Tornado afternoon in Ella's bathroom



Not much to update on, we close on the house tomorrow and we move on Tuesday! I can not wait to get out of this apartment! We are sooooo excited! I have also figured out that Arkansas in April means spending a lot of time in the bathroom. By this I mean we spent the afternoon in the bathroom on Friday due to more tornado's. Victor was here this time so I felt a tad better. The sirens started going off and Ella jumped up and started yelling everybody in the bathroom! It was hysterical! This time I grabbed the camera and took a pic! What else are you going to do in the bathroom? Ella is still sad about the park, she tells us all the time the "pornado came and ruined the park, all the trees fell and hurt it. We need to go clean it up" It is very funny! (translation pornado is her word for tornado) Hope everyone is well and I will update again after the move! Can't wait to see my Mom on Tuesday!

4 comments:

ariele post said...

she is way too cute!!! goodluck on the move. i will call you this week :)

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! You always have her dressed so cute!! I am soooo excited for you!!! I hope the move goes smoothly! I can't wait to see pictures of the new house!

Meredith said...

i love reading your blog!! ella looks like a baby doll. she is beautiful. i hope ya'll have recovered from the pornados. that is so cute! thanks for reading about us too!! -meredith

The Sundbeck's said...

I love the pornados! can't wait to hear her say it!!! Glad to know you are okay and enjoys the bathroom :) See you soon, L