




We spent most of the week running around, but we did make it to River Fest. Ella LOVED it, we went last year but she was a little young. Yes, that is my child in her diaper running through the water. We are living in AR you know and it was REAL HOT!
We had so much fun! Thanks for coming Mom, and we miss you tons! Congrats to Lora and Cody on the baby! I love you!


3 comments:
She can ride a camel I told you she could do it. She is precious and I love her sooooo much. Love Gran
She is very brave to riding that big camel all by herself! She looks like she really enjoyed it too. She is adorable!! So cute! Great pictures! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time.
Lauren :)
What a little artist! she looks like she is alot of fun like her mommy! Luv L
Post a Comment