Monday, May 19, 2008

Surprise Mom!

Vita (Emily's Mom), Aunt Bobbye and Lauren
Collette, Billy, Victor and Janie
Vita and Lauren

Lora, Emily and Lauren

Mom (with her yellow gum) and her brother Bob
Mom Keller and Victor cutting the cakes
Sisters and my best friends Tara and Moni (Ella's God Mother)


We had a great weekend in Houston! Victor and I had a surprise birthday party for my Mom on Sat. night at Robert and Kristin's. She was shocked! I can not believe we pulled it off! It would not have been possible if it were not for Kristin and Emily's help! They were my little worker bees in Houston while I was in AR! Thanks for all your help girls, I love you both to death! We had so many people come in from out of town and it was a fabulous party! My Mom's youngest brother came all the way from New Mexico and he really helped make the surprise something she will remember. We had a fun trip and we are looking forward to seeing my Mom again on Friday when she visits little Rock! Thanks Lora for sending me pics!

2 comments:

ariele post said...

Wow!!! looks like a great party!! wish i was there! love the pics, call me when you get back home!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the party was a lot fun. I'm sure your mom had a great time. I'm sure she really appreciates having such an amazing daughter like you. Please wish her a Belated Happy Birthday for me.