


Not much new this weekend. It is so hot in LR that we have literally stayed inside. It is even toooooo hot to go to the pool! So I was driving down the street today and I saw the strangest thing in front of me......A poodle in a backpack on a motorbike! I took out my camera as fast as I could because I had to take a pic. I wish I got a pic of the dogs face because he had sunglasses on! Strange but cute! Ella has been wearing her rain boots all weekend long, they are her new favorite shoes, she sweats like crazy in them but no way am I going to try to take them off! Anyway, enjoy the pics!


2 comments:
love the pics...she is such a beautiful young lady! and the dog- too funny!!!!! wish i could have seen that. so we should plan a meeting half way. we each drive 2 hours and meet up!!!! miss you! when are you coming back to texas for a visit??
It is miserably hot here too!! I think the past few days the high has been 101 and 102. I had to run errands yesterday and it was awful. Love the rain boots!! That is so funny that she wants to wear them all the time. I bet her feet get hot. She is adorable!! The poodle on the motorcycle is hilarious! Good thing you had your camera with you.
Post a Comment