Sunday, October 19, 2008

Arkansas State Fair


Ella and Meg
No words!

Ella and Daddy on the air bus (Ella said "it goes down up down up")
Ella holding on for dear life on her first ride! Ella and Vic in the sky!




So this weekend we all went to the AR state Fair. We were really not sure what to expect but I think it is safe to say Ella and Megan had a lot of fun! Ella rode every ride in sight! She even rode her first roller coaster. I was scared to death but she had the biggest smile on her face and she absolutely LOVED it! We all had so much fun! Dianne and I went to see Nights in Rodanthe today and it was a great chick flick I recommend it! Thanks for a great weekend Mike and Dianne!

3 comments:

ariele post said...

well it looks like you had lots of fun! love the pics! she gets cuter everytime i see pics! miss you! glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of Ella and her ice cream! She is so adorable! Looks like the fair was a lot of fun. Chocolate covered bacon huh....I've never heard of that. Very interesting combination!

The Sundbeck's said...

Pig licker's are not what i have in mind when i want a unhealthy snack, but they have to do well with sales due to those who want to find out what in the world it tastes like :) I'll stick to french fries that i sneak here and there. Looks like everyone had fun! L