


Is never ever done. I am 30 have a hubby and a child and thanks GOD a mother that will drop her life just to help me out. I hope that I will one day be able to say that I am half the woman my mother is. I hope I can be as good of a Mommy to Ella as my mom has been to me. It is so great to know that I can count on her no matter what the case. Mom I love you more than words can say. On that note I am feeling much better today and I am so glad the wisdom teeth are gone! Thanks to Victor my mom and of course Ella for taking care of me. As I was passed out in the bed Ella was raising my lips telling Gran that my teeth were not broken! She tells me everyday that we will get new teeth tomorrow and that I will feel much better soon! I love that kid!


5 comments:
You do have an amazing mom!! She has always been so great to me. She is such a kind and caring person. The type of person that you become is a real testament to the type of parents that brought you up. You are such an incredible person and it says so much about your parents. I am blessed to have you in my life. Glad you are feeling better so you can enjoy the weekend! Love ya! :)
i am so glad your momma was there to help. Hopefully she is staying for the recital tonight too :) i am glad you are doing better and lauren, i do not know you, but you are 100% right about everything you said. Wendi, i hope one day i can meet gran and give her a big hug! love you!
I was reading your post, and thinking about both of your sweet parents :) I have some fond memories of both them - you are a very loved girl!!!
I can't write too much other than how sweet that was with out crying more than i am now and that i am so happy to hear you are okay and have love and support around you!
love L
tag, you're it! check my blog :)
Post a Comment