Griffin and Ella after the party (Ariele's oldest)
Em and Lauren
Reagan (Em's oldest)
Birthday girl!
Ella with her Grandmother (crazy smile)





Annabell's Birthday
Ella and Annabell

We had such a great party for Ella's 3rd Birthday! Thanks to everyone for making time to come! Victor's Mom and youngest sister Nicole came from McAllen, Lauren came from Austin, the crew came from Buffalo, and Jason and Ariele came from Dallas! We had a great turnout, and Ella had a blast! Thanks Mom for letting us use your house! The Friday before we left for Houston Ella's dance class had a parent observation night. She is doing so well and having so much fun in the class, we are very proud of her! Some of the other pics on this post are from Annabell's birthday party. (her friend from school here in Little Rock) Hopefully now that we have a fancy computer and new camera I will be able to blog like I used to! Until next time!


4 comments:
I had a great time at the party!! It was so good to see you. Ella is precious!! I love her dance pictures! Adorable!!! :)
She is so darn pretty and i see so much of you in her eyes! I love all the pics they came out great! I can't wait to have a christmas morning to get looks like hers from opening gifts :) I know you are all so proud. Give Ella hugs and kisses for me. Luv Lora xoxo
love the pics!!!! we had so much fun adn loved meeting all of your family! we love you guys!
I love the pics, but the one of the 2 of you is really sweet!!
Post a Comment