We had so much fun on the Disney trip! We want to go back every year! Ella had a blast with her Gran! She was so excited to meet ALL the princesses! We have LOTS of pics so I hope you all enjoy them!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like Ella got her picture taken with ALL of the princesses! I bet she had a blast. Love the pic of her waving in front of the castle. Too cute! :)
3 comments:
Looks like Ella got her picture taken with ALL of the princesses! I bet she had a blast. Love the pic of her waving in front of the castle. Too cute! :)
I KNOW you have 100's more pics - where are they? :) Makes me want to go back more - hope you got some rest on the way home! Love you guys!
so freaking cute!!!!!! looks like you had lots of fun! cant wait to see you next week and hear all about the trip!
Post a Comment