



We had such a great time in New Orleans for my Birthday! I was a little under the weather but I still had a blast! I did not take many pics so I will post what I have. We did a lot of fun things and had a good time on Bourbon street, but I was ready to get back to see Ella! I missed her so much! She had a great time with my Mom, but she was happy to see us return! We are going to hopefully be closing on our house at the end of this month (fingers crossed) They have been working very hard on completing the project and it is coming along so well. They are laying our wood floors this weekend and I can not wait to see it! I will take pics and post again soon.


1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a great Birthday weekend in New Orleans. I wish I could have been there. Those are such great pictures of you and Victor. You two look so great together. You look beautiful in those pictures! Speaking of beautiful, Ella looks like she had a wonderful time at her Birthday party! I'm so excited about your new house. I can't wait to see pictures of it. Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment