Friday, October 26, 2007

Ella and Maddie's lunch date


So today we went to lunch with my dear friend Lara and her 4 year old (youngest of three) daughter Maddie. Ella just adores Maddie and her older sister Mallory, they taught her to do "ballet spins" a few months ago! It is always a treat to be in Houston and get to visit with friends! Lara took these picks of the girls while they were playing in Sugar Land Town Square after lunch. Ella looks a tad ragged, but she was having a blast with "Madi" as she calls her!








3 comments:

ariele post said...

how cute are they! i love ella's outfit! i can't wait to buy girly clothes!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ella looks so cute! I love her shirt and little pink shoes. I'm so excited about your blog. I sent it to Olivia and my parents.

mlfont said...

look how CUTE our girls are! :) LOVE the Halloween pics of Ella !!