So we have been visiting the zoo a lot lately. Ella is obsessed with the monkeys and she asks at least twice a day to go see "the monkneys!" (that is the way she pronounces it) We also took a drive out to a farm outside of Conway to a pumpkin patch. She was overwhelmed by all of the pumpkins but she had a blast! We spent about two hours just running to all the pumpkins hugging and kissing them and saying "hi punkins, I love you punkins" It was soooo cute! I will have more picks up next week after Halloween so check back!
I love her little converse shoes!! I just bought some little pink ones for my niece. Ella and I already have something in common...I love monkeys too! Do you have a Halloween costume picked out for her? I can't wait to see those pictures. Hope you guys have a Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
she is so dang cute!!! i love her little outfits! oh yeah, call me tomorrow and help me with my blog :)
Ariele
I love her little converse shoes!! I just bought some little pink ones for my niece. Ella and I already have something in common...I love monkeys too! Do you have a Halloween costume picked out for her? I can't wait to see those pictures. Hope you guys have a Happy Halloween!
Lauren :)
Post a Comment