Wednesday, October 24, 2007

October 24 2007

I have been meaning to start a blog for about a year now! My friend Ariele Has been doing it forever and it looked like a good opportunity to post family pics and stuff for the out of towners to keep up with whats going on in our family! It has been a tough year with the big move from Houston to Little Rock, but now that we are settled I am going to start posting as much as I can!

The following picks are of Ella on our last visit to Houston in August!








If you ask her what she wants to wear she will reply "boots, that's all" She loves to be naked!






















More to come!














































1 comment:

ariele post said...

yeah, you are blogging! i am going to check back all the time, to see updates. i try and do mine once week. if you figure out how to add the other blogs like we talked about let me know :)

ariele