Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Hour, Jeans, Juicy and the Zoo

Are you talking to me I love the Red Sox's just like my BF Griffin!
Waving at the train
With the ducks


So when you think "HAPPY HOUR" you think a nice spring day on a patio with a margarita or two. That is not the happy hour I am talking about I mean the one at Sonic from 2 to 4 where you get half price drinks. Then you buy jeans that are always to long, I swear they make them for 6' giants, and you go to get them altered because the awesome Manolo's and Louboutins you USED to wear with a 3-5" heal don't cut it anymore. Now you wear ONLY flats. Then the Juicy pants you used to wear only for a hungover day, to go to bed, or for a long trip on an airplane are a main staple in your weekly wardrobe. This is me, now. I guess I am a Mom? I think about this a lot lately so I thought I would post about it. Any thoughts Mom, Emily, Ariele, Lora or Lauren? (the only people who read my bog!!!)
The pics above are from the Zoo today. My Mom bought us a membership because we can no longer go to our favorite park, so we go ALL the time now. The pics are not that great because Ella refuses to pose and smile for the camera anymore. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog reminds me of college...the good old days. Wouldn't it be nice to go back to that time? I remember after a long day of classes we used to go to Ninfa’s and get drinks and hot sauce and chips. The Sonic "happy hour" is just about the only one I can go to too. It seems like every time I have an alcoholic drink I get sick now. My stomach and I just don't get along anymore. I have the same problem with jeans, every pair I get are like 5-6 inches too long. I have had to take the last 5 pair of jeans I’ve purchased to get them altered so that I can wear them with my flats or flip-flops. I just can’t wear high heels like I used to. When I’m at work I’m always running around and at the end of the day my feet are killing me. I used to walk all over campus in my high heel boots with no problem. I could go on and on, but my “comment box” is getting pretty full. I’m not a mom yet, but I can completely relate to what you are saying. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey my Sugar Baby is sure growing. Things change in life girls and the first thing to go is your fashion because it is no longer practical for what you do!!!!! Looking forward to seeing you all next Thursday. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS SHE IS SASSY I LOVE THAT BABY GIRL GRAN

ariele post said...

you are so funny!!! highheels, what are those? i am always in tenis shoes and flip flops. life sure does change. what i woldn't give for a ninfa's happy hour! and don't even get me started on the whole jeans issue- so annoying! the pics sure are cute, and what a great idea from your mom- the zoo pass!

ariele

Emily said...

Even when I did wear heals most days, I still had to have my pants hemmed at least 5 inches!! I'm such a shorty!
It's my day off today and I actually wore heels to run around in and now I can't feel my feet. That's why I still wear flip-flops just like the good 'ole days.