Ella's BFF
The hail
If I hear the above statement one more time I think I will loose it! You would think we live in OK or KS, but no it is Arkansas the land of non stop tornado's. This time we were hit with a lot of hail and straight line winds of 65-70 MPH. The cute tree that just started to bud, and not look like a stick anymore, is now looking sad on the ground. I do have to say I was quite scarred this time, the hail was hitting the windows so hard I thought they were going to shatter! I also think it is humorous that they tell you if you are in a car exit the car immediately and head for the nearest shelter. If you can not find shelter lie flat in a ditch and cover you head. Oh ok Mr. weather man I will do that and I am sure I will be ok, I think you will find the same fate if you just stay in your car. Not so much! So yes while the Grayson side of the fam is enjoying a great sunny mothers day at Canyon Lake (on the boat) at Bill's lake house, the Valdez fam is here in Tornado-ville. I am not bitter Mom! HA! We did enjoy a family day at the Zoo again today. Ella LOVES the Zoo she wakes up every day talking about the animals! The child has also memorized where every animal is located and if we don't follow her map/plan we are in BIG trouble. She is a very strong willed and minded child. Not sure but I think this is a Grayson trait. I am so glad we will be headed to Houston next week! I can not wait to see everyone, and Ella can't wait to see Gran the boys and Reagan and Lauren of course. So until next time Happy Mothers Day!
Happy Birthday to Ariele next week, I hope you have a great birthday!


2 comments:
love the pics!!!! have a great mothers day! have fun in h-town- i am so jealous!
Cute pictures!! It is crazy how much bad weather you guys have had this year. It seems every week there is something on the news about a storm that has hit up there. I'm glad you guys have made it through the storms fairly well...except for you poor little tree. :)
Post a Comment