
Wow I have not posted in forever! I am slacking these days! We survived the move and are all settled, thanks in large part to my Mom's 6 day visit! The house is wonderful, and the neighborhood is great! We have 4 houses on our street so far and the most random thing ever 3 out of the 4 houses went to BU! So strange being that we are in AR! Ella has not fully adjusted yet, she still cries some and asks to go home. "I don't want to be in the new house" and some days it is "I love the new house it's great". We ran some errands by the apartment this week and she got so excited "mommy were almost home" and when we passed by it and did not stop she started sobbing uncontrollably. It was so sad, but I guess it is really the only home she remembers and I am sure it will pass. Ireally think she hates the wood floors, she seems to run slip and fall a lot and I am sure it hurts pretty bad, but I am so glad we dont have carpet! The next few weeks will be busy for us we will be in Houston for my Moms birthday and then she comes to visit for the holiday and then I think Emily and the girls are going to try to come up! Can't wait. Oh funny story Ella refers to Lauren (Emily's youngest) as a "juicy, juicy pickle" I have no clue why but she woke up from her nap the other day and said can we go visit Reagen and Molly (the dog) I said no they are in Texas but we will see them in a few weeks and then said laughing, "Lauren is a juicy juicy pickle". I was like ok whatever! I am sure Em is dying while reading this! We really do miss the weekly play dates with the girls, it was so great living so close! Well that is all I can think to type right now!


2 comments:
i can't wait to see some pics of the new place!!! too funny, juicy pickle. How random, people from baylor, probably no one ass cool as you though :)
ariele
I'm so glad the move went well. I bet you as so happy to have that over with. I can't wait to see pictures. Ella looks so cute in her overalls and white bow in her hair!! I can't believe there are people from Baylor on your street. Small world. Tell your Mom Happy Birthday for me!! :)
Post a Comment