Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dance Class


She is dancing here!

Dancing again!


Ok so we have officially registered for ballet! Ella is sooooo excited that is all we have talked about! Here are some pics of her trying on her clothes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! She looks sooo excited! I bet she is going to be a great dancer. I can't wait to hear how her classes go.

The Sundbeck's said...

OMG! How awesome, I just love the pics, seeing her so happy! L

Anonymous said...

This takes me back about 28 years when I took you for your first dance classes, you were just as cute (only blonde) and just as excited. The torch has been passed! I hope Ella dances as beautifully as her Mother did. Love Gran

ariele post said...

oh how cute is gran with her comment! she is going to be the cutest ballerina there!

Anonymous said...

Oh Precious!She looks so much like you! Hope all is well!- Olivia