In her PJ's AGAIN
At her "surprise birthday" tea party (note the yellow "invitations" in the back ground)
It is so hot here that we literally do not go outside until evening! It is even to hot to go places and get in and out of the car. I think it has been 108 like 6 days in a row. So we basically play games ALL day. Ella's new favorite game (thanks to my Mom) is "Surprise birthday" You have to put her tea set together and she will leave the room and shut the door, then she comes in and you have to yell "surprise happy birthday" and then you have to sing happy birthday and give a birthday toast with the pretend tea. It is crazy we do it over and over and over again, she can't get enough of it! As you can see from the pics Ella has stayed in her PJ's the last couple of days, even she thinks it is too hot to go out! We filled out all of the paperwork to register for dance class tonight! Ella is so excited, she keeps asking me "Mommy can I go to ballet class now" She will be going once a week Friday from 5-6 and she doesn't start until September, but I know she is going to LOVE it! I can not wait to see her in her dance clothes! YEAH!


3 comments:
That is too cute!!! She looks like she is having a wonderful time. She is so adorable! I love her little nap sack with the elephant...very cute! I can't wait to see her in her dance outfits.
love the napsack, where did youget it? ineed one for griffin for preschool. shhe is so cute! cant wait to see dance pics!
I got it at Pottery Barn Kids a long time ago, but I bet they still have them. They have some really cute ones and they roll up and have a strap so they are easy to pick up!
Post a Comment