


Well not much new here. I is still so hot here in LR. We have tried to stay cool but it is very difficult! Remind me to get a house with a pool if we move back to TX! Ella's bed will be here this week so I will let you all know how it turns out! Thanks for the tips Ariele and Emily! Cooper, Keller and Cade (Ella's cousins) are in AR this week and Ella can not wait to see them so I will post more pics later!


2 comments:
In the Austin news report it was showing the Texas and surrounding areas highs this weekend. I'm sure you won't be surprised to hear that Little Rock was the highest temperature on the map. It said LR was going to 106 this weekend, while Austin was 103. It is just a terribly hot summer. Love the picture of you and Ella on the carrousel!! Looks like you guys were having fun. Her little bikini is adorable. Hope you guys have a great week with Ella's cousins and new bed. Miss you! :)
Well, at elast she looks super cute in her bathing suit for the hot hot weather. it was 107 here yesterday! miss you!
Post a Comment