Reagan and Ella on the dragon tail (Regan looks not so happy that I put her up there)
The girls in the matching seats

So the title of this blog is a quote from my best friend Emily. She said it the other morning as we were getting ready and I think it is quite funny so I am naming my post in memory of it! So I was talking to Em several times (30) on the phone the other day and I decided that Ella and I would make a quick trip to Houston at the last min. Ella has been missing her Gran so much and she was so excited when I told her we were going! Victor had a meeting last week in Mississippi so Ella and I jumped in the car and headed for TX! This was our first trip in the car alone (8 Hrs) and it was great! We had a lot of fun and did not have any major melt downs just a lot of bonding! Here are some pics from our day with the Paulson girls. I must say that if every baby was a good as Lauren I would want to have like 3 more! No wonder Em and Steve want more! Enjoy! One more week until preschool starts! Oh and yes I am blond again! I get very sick of the same look for to long and I must switch it up! It feels good to be back to myself again!


3 comments:
you guys look great! i am jealous...i wish i could have seen you all! miss you!
Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had fun.
ldAmen to the flat iron and proactive, Em! And Wendi, you've been doing lots blogs, wow! Ella looks like a little princess for sure, so I can totally understand why she needs to be called one. She's gorgeous.
M
Post a Comment